The briefs contained on the “BMBirlaScienceCentre mobile app & website” henceforth referred to as the “Service” is for the purpose of general information only. G P Birla Archaeological Astronomical and Scientific Research Institute henceforth known as “the Institute” shall not be responsible for errors or omissions in the contents and on the Service.
- Under no circumstances, the Institute shall be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Institute reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the app or website at any time without prior notice. The Institute does not warrant that the app/website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Recommended procedures have been followed.
- The text, images, data, videos, software, documentation, or other information contained in the app and website are a compilation of information from various sources which have been given in the references acknowledging the sources. Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than the Institute. The logos, images and videos used in the app and website are registered and/or unregistered marks of the Institute. Any unauthorised use of the logos and other information and materials is strictly prohibited.
- The Institute is committed to protecting the privacy of users in accordance with applicable current laws and regulations of the land. All information, if any, collected from the users in connection with the use of the BMBirlaScienceCentre mobile app and the website will solely be used for educational purposes and to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts, or any other contact information to communicate with the users. It shall not be sold by the Institute.
- This App is built to enable better Visitor engagement and facilitation within the premises of B M Birla Science Centre Complex, no pictures of artefacts/exhibits should be taken directly or indirectly so as to compromise the safety and security of artefacts/exhibits.
- All Logos/trademarks and references if any belong to their respective owners.
The App usage is strictly governed by the above principles. Suggestions, if any, can be mailed to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org